Monday, January 1, 2018

Rabbit Rabbit

Isn't that what you're supposed to say on the first of the month?

I have to confess that I've taken in a little bunny about 3 months old-- my mother found her ages ago and knew right away she'd be perfect for me and of course she was right! Although we originally thought she was a boy, I'm sticking with her name: Maxwell (Max for short), after the famous physicist James Clerk Maxwell. She's staying with my parents until I graduate, but I can't wait to bring her home!

Max has made herself at home here, exploring everything and even binkying. She's also found plenty of time for snuggles as she's quite a cuddly bunny. She's fallen asleep in people's laps on more than one occasion! Right now the focus is on making her and Faith get along; as rabbits are quite territorial this is a large endeavor that's taken a lot of our time recently.

Faith was not happy during the car ride to pick Maxwell up. Maxwell, meanwhile, was pretty relaxed.


The rabbits relax after a long day of forced interaction.


It's just so hard being a bunny!

She was asleep on my lap for nearly an hour...

...followed closely by a nap on my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment