Saturday, December 22, 2018

Tis the Season

So... you might have heard about or experienced the winter storm that blew through the Southeast a couple of weeks ago. We ended up with snow on the ground for almost a week! Of course, I've been terribly negligent about uploading photos, but I'm sitting in the airport on my way to Christmas town so I'm feeling in the spirit.







Of course, Jenny and Matthew and I had a very intense snowball fight-- so intense, in fact, that I pulled a muscle that is only now starting to heal. It was totally worth it though.

Like I said, the snow stuck around for a while. We were out of work for a day and a half, but the local schools were closed for most of the week! I loved walking around and catching the bus in the snow though-- it's so cheerful!



Jenny and I have also had a lot of fun decorating our apartment for Christmas. Check it out!

We've since added ornaments and candy canes to the tree.


What's Christmas without a bow on the door?


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment