Great news-- Matthew and I both got awesome awards! He received both the Research Award in Physics and the Physics Department Award. Guess they like him over there!
I received the William Spandow Physics Scholarship, so yay! I am also beyond thrilled because I have been invited for induction into Phi Beta Kappa (in case you don't know, it's the oldest and one of the most prestigious collegiate honor societies in the country). Most members are inducted as seniors, but a few "exceptional" students can be admitted as juniors. This year, there were six of us-- the chapter cannot invite more than 2% of the junior class. Even better, Jenny, one of my roommates, was also inducted! So yay for all of us!
![]() |
| Celebratory selfie with Jenny |
![]() |
| Apparently the faculty like seeing us together too, because they assigned us poster spots next to each other. |


No comments:
Post a Comment