Saturday, July 15, 2017

More Fun Stuff

A couple other things I've been up to this week. On Tuesday we had a "cookout" at the American Center for Physics to connect the interns and their supporters (donors, mentors, etc). Turns out the cookout was a delicious catered meal inside, but it was lots of fun! And we got sent home with leftovers :)


Also, Thursday night a couple other interns and I went to a showing of "The Princess Bride" at the Library of Congress! They're doing this outdoor movie series, where everyone sits on the lawn and watches classics on a blow-up screen. Even though I was up late, it was super fun!

Yes, they waited until dark before starting the screening.


Also, I recently got an email from Granddad regarding my post about the folk festival we went to at Glen Echo. Turns out I'd forgotten about visiting the same place as a kid! He even sent photos to prove it:


This ended up being the cover for Granddad's first book!


No comments:

Post a Comment