Saturday, June 10, 2017

Life with 13 Physics Majors/Random Crap I've Been Doing

I gotta say, I love this group. The other day, a bunch of us came home to find a bath toy (windup whale) in the kitchen sink, and this:


 No further explanation. (For those of you who don't know quantum physics, it's a play on "square well".)

Also, after finding out that no one knew what traditional Mexican sweet breads (pan de dulce) were, a couple interns of Mexican/Hispanic background found a tiny shop and brought a bunch back for us to try!


Super yummy.

Being on the Hill has provided me with a bunch of cool opportunities even beyond my internship. For example, the other night Aria, Riley, and I attended a networking event for people interested in science policy, where we met all kinds of interesting people-- even AIP folks! It was lots of fun (and productive), even though it meant that I didn't get home until 9...

Just gotta say, I'm loving it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment